Carnival changes policy
For cruises starting on or after July 9, 2015, a change to our Liquor & Beverage Policy will take effect where guests will no longer be allowed to bring on board water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages packaged in bottles. Additionally, any confiscated items will also be discarded.
• Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages onboard that are packaged in bottles.
• A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day only in guests’ carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.
– At the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage.
– A $15 corkage fee (a charge exacted at a restaurant for every bottle of wine served that was not bought on the premises), per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, steakhouse or bar.
– $2.99 (plus tax) for a 12-pack of 500 ML of bottled water for pre-cruise purchase. Please visit http://www.carnival.com/funshops to place your order before your cruise to ensure we have an ample supply onboard.
– $4.99 (plus gratuities) for a 12-pack of 500 ML of bottled water for purchase onboard.